Friday, October 28, 2011

Slow Week Video Constitutional

New TV show on Starz starring Jeffrey Dean Morgan? Yup, now I'm REALLY happy I'm switching to U-Verse.



The best part of this video is the costume stuff at the beginning. I started watching these videos to actually WATCH them make food.



I am no better for having watched this, and neither will you be, but I just couldn't turn away.



This Back to the Future and Star Wars mash-up is wonderfully done.



Action movies would be a lot less fun if the good guy had a sonic screwdriver.

 
Also, in case you've forgotten: When I can remember to add this to the bottom of my posts, I’m going to whore myself out with an impassioned plea: click on the ads. PLEASE click on the ads. I don’t care if you exit it out of it immediately or actually look around. This isn’t some professional blog where I believe in the products I’m shilling. These are automatic ads placed by Google. But when you click ads, I get a little bit of money, and as a single father of three, every penny from every source helps...especially with Christmas looming on the horizon. So I’m going to keep this tiny bit of begging at the bottom of my posts, and I hope you’ll take an extra 10 seconds after reading my blog to click on an ad. The only thing it costs you is time. :) Thanks so much!

No comments: