Friday, October 21, 2011

Busy Busy Busy Video Constitutional

It's been a hectic month so far, so posts are a bit later than usual, and maybe a bit shorter than usual. Apologies.

I was expecting a funny song when I clicked on this link, but I definitely wasn't expecting this. I was not disappointed.



I've been ignoring Parry Gripp for some time, and after viewing this video, I can't explain why.



I enjoyed his work on The West Wing and The New Adventures of Old Christine, and I'm gaining more respect for Clark Gregg as Agent coulson in The Avengers and the related movies.


Marvel One-Shot: The Consultant by DrMalo


Happy birthday, Epic Meal Time!



Chronicle comes out next year, and it's about a group of friends who get super powers, and then something bad happens. Not original, but it looks good. And the black kid was in Friday Night Lights, so there's that.



Yay! New Sherlock Holmes!

No comments: