Friday, September 9, 2011

Personal Request

You might have noticed that a couple of weeks ago ads started appearing on the blog. I did this as a lark. I've been getting WAY more page views than I ever expected, more than just the handful of close friends I have could make, so I decided to see if there would be any chance that I could make a couple bucks from this.

From the first day the ads showed up until yesterday, I had cleared a whopping $.10. One whole dime. So when I made yesterday's post, I decided to ask my Facebook friends to click on one of the ads, just to see what would happen. Well, only one person obliged my request, but my earnings jumped from a dime to $1.74. Now, that might not seem like much to you, but that can really add up (pun intended...in hindsight).

So my impassioned plea to anybody who is reading this is to please click one of the ads. If it looks like something you might like, great! Click it and see! If not, just click it then exit out of the window. Swear to God, if you've got a blog with ads on it, just let me know and I promise to return the favor. Hell, if I start to actually make money from this, I might decide to actually pay attention to what I'm doing a put out some better product...or at least stick to my posting schedule. :-)

No comments: