Friday, June 3, 2011

Dealing-with-It Video Constitutional

In honor of all the people who spent time on the water this past holiday weekend, here are some videos so you can remember the good times you had.





Also, because I miss The League on FX and can't wait for the 3rd season, here are all of Taco's songs and miscellania that I could find. The first one is a song he sang in the first episode, but YouTube won't let me embed it, so here's a live version. It's better, though, when he's singing it at a five year old's birthday party.















Go Muscles Glasses, go!!! I always wonder how long it takes to eat all this crap, and how much of it is actually eaten.



I really like Joseph Gordon-Levitt. This looks utterly depressing. I still want to see it.



Here's the latest video from the latest Foo Fighters album, Wasting Light. It's for "Walk," my favorite track from the album, and it's kind of been my theme song since I heard it in April. I'm glad there's a video for it. And then go track down the Michael Douglas movie "Falling Down" if you haven't seen it. It's a good one that the video "borrowed" heavily from.

No comments: