Friday, February 25, 2011

Presidential Video Constitutional

New Bleu music video! Awesome, awesome ending.



Shaun of the Dead Island mash-up



New Foo Fighters single, the first one (I guess "White Limo" was just a VD treat?) off of their new album. I don't like it as much as I did "White Limo," but that might be because there was great video goodness to watch while the song played. We'll see how my tune changes when the inevitable video is out. I don't think these guys have made a video that I haven't liked.



Like almost every other fan of Firefly, I miss it greatly. But I love Nathan Fillion's latest role as author/detective Richard Castle. Here's how he continues to show his love of Captain Reynolds on his new show.











Here are some homaged scenes from Kill Bill side-by-side with the scenes they're homaging. Some are good, some seem to be a stretch.

Everything Is A Remix: KILL BILL from robgwilson.com on Vimeo.


Real Life Mario Kart. I'd be a bit more impressed if I'd played the game, but I haven't, so I'm not.



Animal beatbox. That's all you need to know.



Here's a trailer for Simon Pegg's new movie "Paul." There's so much going right with this trailer that I can't talk about it, you just have to watch it. Then go see the movie next month.

No comments: