Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Video Constitutional

I loved the first two of these, so I'm expecting to like this one. Plus, it's named after my favorite STar Wars meme! The trailer, though, did not have me laughing nearly as much as Something Something Something Dark Side did.



The Green Hornet looks...good?


I enjoyed the first season of Spartacus on Starz. Apparently the lead has had to be recast after the star, Andy Whitfield, developed and went through treatment for non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Starz decided to do a prequel mini while we wait. Here's the trailer.



I just don't know anymore. I don't WANT to post this, but I feel like I have to. And the kicker? It's not even Japanese.



Would this be as funny if the Inception music weren't behind it? Probably not.



I don't like being around cats, but I kind of love watching them.



Newest digital short. Nice.



Too...much...meat.

No comments: