Friday, August 27, 2010

Load Video Constitutional

I've been lucky enough in my love life that I've never had to experience the message of this song, but dammit if it's not catchy as hell. Here's Cee-Lo's "Fuck You."



The awesome Russel scene from last week's True Blood.



Some awesome Darth Vader commercials.





This girl REALLY likes Ray Bradbury.



Like the Ricky Gervais Show and the guy they make fun of on it? Check this out.



Here's the first trailer, almost 4 minutes of footage, from the AMC series The Walking Dead, based on the comic book of the same name. I loved the comic when it first came out, got tired of it after a while, and am now into again. I'm pretty sure I know what to expect from the show, but I'm excited none the less.



I really like True Blood, but I can also appreciate that it's a ridiculous show.



I think Sons of Anarchy is going to be the first show of the season to hit the small screen with new episodes, so YAY!!!!!



Okay, as a four-minute clip, I think this is crazy awesome. This is apparently from a project where a guy remade the entire Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (yeah, I call it by it's full title) using 15-second clips made by Star Wars fans. Like I said, great concept for a short, funny piece, but I don't know how it would hold up for the entire movie.

Star Wars Uncut "The Escape" from Casey Pugh on Vimeo.


Here's this past week's Web Redemption from Tosh.0. It has the American Idol girls, David Archuleta, and a cameo by Brad Pitt. It's kind of awesome.

Tosh.0Weds 10:30pm / 9:30c
Uncensored Web Redemption - "American Idol" Girls
www.comedycentral.com
Tosh.0 VideosDaniel ToshWeb Redemption

No comments: