Thursday, September 27, 2018

So I'm going through another one of those instances when I want to get the blog back up and running. As you might have noticed, I've already started, and I've got a schedule set up.

  • Mondays = movies
  • Tuesdays = music
  • Wednesdays = personal or miscellaneous
  • Thursdays = comics
  • Fridays = TV
Today is Tuesday, so that means it's music day (even though I DID just post yesterday's movie post).

And now today is Wednesday, and I'm already behind. These music posts are going to be tough, because I don't listen to a lot of new music. I do have some thoughts on what I want to do eventually, though. I plan on doing a post on cover songs, which ones are better than originals, which ones are pretty much the same, and which ones are laughably awful. I'd also like to do a post on what albums I consider to be perfect, meaning that I can play the whole thing from start to finish without wanting to skip a track.

Hey? Guess what? It's Thursday.

I need to be less busy. So, no music this week, and no personal post. Maybe I'll be able to get to the next Starman post today?

Sigh.

No comments: