Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Anybody want to buy some comic books?

I've decided to see if anything can come of putting my FOR SALE list up here.

I've redone my list a bit and added a BUNCH of comics from my "keeper" collection. Had to do it. Everything is priced, and I AM willing to haggle on most things, especially if multiple items are being purchased. This list is up-to-date with current sales deleted and acquisitions added.

The issues grouped in like colors are sold as a set. The TPBs and HCs are all listed alphabetically with all the other comics. Other collectibles are listed at the end of the list. Sorry for any confusion. It all worked out wonderfully in my head.

Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular and let's see if we can help each other out. Here is a link to an Excel document. Pictures are available upon request. Feel free to make an offer, especially on multiple comics.

Link to the list on Dropbox.

Shipping is not included and will be based on total weight and location. Comment below for a shipping estimate (unless you're in Gallatin or Hendersonville, TN, then we can meet) as well as for requesting pics.

No comments: