Monday, January 29, 2018

The Origin of Cupid

My 11-year-old daughter wrote a story. It made me laugh, so I told her I'd put it on my blog. After she wrapped her head around me having a blog, she got very excited and said she'd write more stuff for me to post.

So this is probably going to turn into her blog.

Also, I'm going to type them as-is, mistakes and all.


   Once upone a time, there was a baby. The baby had curly blone hair, a diper, and a pink bow and arrow with hearts on it. (He could also float).
   One day, the baby saw a couple fighting. The baby thought sarcasticly, "Maybe if I shoot them with my bow and arrow they will get back together.
   Accidentaly, the baby DID shoot them! Then, the two people fell in love again.
   "Thank you, weird creepy floating baby that carries a bow and arrow of love! For this, I shall name you, "Cupid". People will now know this day as "Valentines Day!"
   Cupid smiled big, and then pooped his diaper. "Oops," Cupid said, and then he floated all the way home.
   From the on, when Cupid saw people fighting/arguing, he shot them.


The End

No comments: