Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Video of the Day

I don't know what the shuffle setting on Spotify was trying to tell me this morning, but it wasn't encouraging. "Suffocate" by Cold, "Hey, Johnny Park" by Foo Fighters, this song, and "Houdini's Angels" by Seven Mary Three. Ugh. I'm not ashamed to say that this morning's disposition was gloomy, to say the least.

These lyrics didn't help:

"I can't hold on
[To what I want when I'm stretched so thin]
It's all too much to take in
I can't hold on
[To anything watching everything spin]
With thoughts of failure sinking in"

But I'm better now. Friends are a good thing to have. :)

Also, I never realized how depressing Linkin Park can be. I tend to stick with the more upbeat stuff, but I actually listened to this song this morning, and wow.



And just for kicks and giggles, this .gif wall has been me for the past week (if not for the past year and a half). Also, I fail at .gif walls, so just go hereto see the original. The sentiment is still the same.


No comments: