Friday, February 10, 2012

Snow Day Video Constitutional


More Old Spice commercials with Terry Crews can only be a good thing. These run during some of my kids' shows on Cartoon Network, so now they'll randomly bust out with "Pa pa pa pa pa pa POWER!" My kids are awesome.









I'm not much of a Lego guy, and I've never taken an interest in any Lego stop motion animation films, but I can respect hard work and an awesome video when I see it. Also, Captain America kills Nazis. Church.



This supercut of TV shows referencing other TV shows is almost perfect. The each clip flows into the just-referenced show, and the way the ending comes back around to the beginning...mwah! (I just did that thing you do when you put your fingers up to your mouth and then make that kissy sound...you know, forget it...it's a visual thing) INTERNET!



This might have been my favorite commercial from the Superbowl. Also, I really used to like Old Milwaukee, but I haven't had it in a while.



This is just a fun video. It's a bunch of TV and movie clips edited together to Flo Rida's "Club Can't Handle Me." Major props for all the Supernatural and various geeky inclusions.



I loved the first three Jason Bourne movies so much that I went out and bought the books. After reading the books, I was sorely disappointed in the movies. The movies are only loosely based on the books and only share a basic plot and some character names. That said, this movie looks good. Jeremy Renner is a good actor, and I'll watch almost anything with Ed Norton in it.



Epic Meal Pies? Mmmmm, pie. Pies are good, but this looks like the laziest episode they've done yet.



No comments: