Friday, February 3, 2012

Pre-Superbowl Video Constitutional


Uh oh, new funny comic alert. This guy's name is John Mulaney, and he looks like an actor I've seen before but can't quite place. His credits on IMDB confirm that he's not that guy, so now I want to know who the other guy is so I can be less confused. Anyway, this John guy is funny.




I feel I HAVE to post this. It's Ron Swanson and Tammy #2 (real-life couple Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman) singing a song about why a paleontologist and a creationist can't be together. It's clever, but I really don't think it's all that funny. I do appreciate any attempt to see Nick Offerman more.




I should have expected something twisted from Jon Lajoie (The League's Taco), but I wasn't expecting this. I laughed. I'm not proud of it, but I laughed.



New Foo Fighters video for "These Days." It's concert compilation video, but that doesn't mean it isn't awesome.



You know, this isn't a bad looking sloppy joe from the Epic Meal Time guys. I do enjoy lots things combined to make a new thing.



Despite Twilight, I actually do like some Vampire stuff. Buffy, Angel, True Blood. But this commercial for the Audi S7 with LED headlights is pretty damn clever.



God Bless America looks like a darkly humorous movie, but it seems a little masturbatory to me, like Bobcat Goldthwait just gave us a list of all the people he really wants to kill but can't.



A supercut of birds being flipped!



Here's the trailer for the second half of the current season of The Walking Dead. It has zombies.



I am SOOOO looking forward to the new season of Game of Thrones. It's the only reason I pay for HBO.



Kristen Bell is adorable and awesome and most of the reason why I'm watching "House of Lies," and I want to drug Dax Shepard and sell him into white slavery overseas. This should be the reaction everyone has when finally getting the thing they've always wanted.




Why I Love the Internet: Reason #94 - I don't have to watch the Superbowl to see all the awesome commercials. Now, somebody go put one of those couches in my house. The, um, the girl one.



Eastbound and Down comes back this month. That is all you need to know.



Donald Glover's "Save Community" PSA.



Despite Jay Leno coming in at the end, this is probably my favorite Superbowl commercial.


No comments: