Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow Day Video Constitutional


Thanks, Epic Meal Time, for actually making something rather than just throwing shit together in a pot. Also, SHOTS IN A SPIDER-MAN SHOOTER!!! Also also, I forgot a few other videos. I've been busy. Side note, I bet the shits these guys take are epic in and of themselves.









Eastbound and Down is coming back! Kenny Fucking Powers!



David Cross is awesome. I keep meaning to watch The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret, but I haven't seen past the first episode. Here he is on Conan setting up a clip from the current season.



In case you weren't aware or it just slipped your mind...GET IN THE CORNER! TIME OUT FOR YOU! Justified comes back next week. Me am have happies.





Here's your Foo Fighters video of the week. It's a live version of Arlandria from the iTunes festival last year in London. "And when you said I couldn't give you enough, I started giving you up."



Out of all the Shit People Say videos, Shit Nobody Says might be my favorite.



This guy was infected by the music. Or maybe the flu. Quite possibly too many chalupas. Either way, he's dedicated.



This Lion King/Dark Knight Rises mash-up works surprisingly well.



I do believe I must see the new Wes Anderson movie. Would you like to see it, too?

 

 

 

 

 



Friends with Kids looks like a delightful, safe little movie that I'll thoroughly enjoy when it's available for streaming on Netflix...or when I have a free Redbox rental.




I now want to see all of the movies referenced in this noggin 'sploding super cut.



Also, in case you've forgotten: When I can remember to add this to the bottom of my posts, I’m going to whore myself out with an impassioned plea: click on the ads. PLEASE click on the ads. I don’t care if you exit out of it immediately or actually look around. This isn’t some professional blog where I believe in the products I’m shilling. These are automatic ads placed by Google. But when you click ads, I get a little bit of money, and as a single father of three, every penny from every source helps...especially with Christmas bills here and an unsure/shaky work situation. So I’m going to keep this tiny bit of begging at the bottom of my posts, and I hope you’ll take an extra 10 seconds after reading my blog to click on an ad. The only thing it costs you is time. :) Thanks so much!

No comments: