Friday, January 6, 2012

Resolute Video Constitutional


Archer is coming back this month! Yay! Now, here's what he'd do in various situations. These are all clips from the previous seasons, but that doesn't mean they're not awesome.















It's like if the Emmys had a tribute to the all the shows we lost the past year. I'll miss Friday Night Lights, No Ordinary Family, The Chicago Code, Free Agents, Mr. Sunshine, Perfect Couples, Running Wilde, and Secret Diary of a Call Girl.



I like both Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, but I usually can't really get behind their music. She & Him are okay every now and then, but not really my cup of tea, and JGL's stuff I've heard have been poor covers. But this is a nice little duet, and I dig on JGL's voice more than Zooey's. She's a cutie pie, though, and I can't wait for new episodes of New Girl.



Cats are assholes. They're funny to watch, though.





The only thing I took away from this video was that Damon Wayans Jr. was not addicted to TGIF, at least not Full House. He probably watched Family Matters, right?



NERD! Yeah, I'll be watching Kevin Smith's new AMC show, Comic Book Men. A reality show about comic shops? How can I NOT watch it?





I've not gotten into the "Sh*t Say" videos, but I relented when I saw "Sh*t White Girls Say...to Black Girls." This is pretty awesome.



This commercial by the British Heart Foundation for hard-and-fast hands-only CPR is funny and informative. You might recognize Vinnie Jones as the Juggernaut from X-Men 3. No? Not there? Maybe from Snatch or Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, but nobody saw those, right?



I...I don't know what to think about this. I only know Michael Shannon from "Boardwalk Empire," and one word I would not use to describe him is adorable. But he's actually AWESOME as a guest on MTV's "Adorable Things." Oh, and he's apparently Zod in the new Superman movie.



Also, in case you've forgotten: When I can remember to add this to the bottom of my posts, I’m going to whore myself out with an impassioned plea: click on the ads. PLEASE click on the ads. I don’t care if you exit out of it immediately or actually look around. This isn’t some professional blog where I believe in the products I’m shilling. These are automatic ads placed by Google. But when you click ads, I get a little bit of money, and as a single father of three, every penny from every source helps...especially with Christmas bills looming on the horizon. So I’m going to keep this tiny bit of begging at the bottom of my posts, and I hope you’ll take an extra 10 seconds after reading my blog to click on an ad. The only thing it costs you is time. :) Thanks so much!

No comments: