Friday, December 30, 2011

Four-Day Weekend Video Constitutional


I won't watch this in the theater, but I REALLY want to see this movie. A part of me, though, wonders if it works more as an idea or a fake trailer than an actual full-length movie. Plus, Ron Swanson, bitch.



Was Captain Jean Luc Picard gay? I think this clip answers that little question.



Heck with the story and heck with the acting ability of Sam Worthington, Wrath of the Titans looks like a visually stunning movie. I didn't even know this was in the making, but now I want to see it.



I loved the Lord of the Rings movies, even though I wasn't fully blown away by the books. Now The Hobbit has a trailer, and yeah, I'm looking forward to it. And hey! That's the British Jim from The Office as Bilbo, right? I like him. After fully watching the trailer, I think I've changed my mind. I think I DO need to see this in the theater.



This short video of a bullfrog playing a game on an iPhone starts out cute and ends hilariously.



I haven't heard a definite "YES" that Prometheus is actually an Alien prequel or sequel. I don't care, it still looks pretty awesome, and Idris Elba is in it, so I'm sold.



This Die Hard mash-up was pretty awesome.


No comments: