Friday, December 2, 2011

December is Here Video Constitutional!!


If I were still married, Alison Brie would take up ALL the places on my List. You hear that Alison? I'm single. You can call me now! http://fuckyeahalisonbrie.tumblr.com/



My dad sent me this to show the kids, and my oldest thought it was hilarious. If you like dogs and you like birds and you like videos of them eating spaghetti, then this is the perfect video for you. After watching this you can go ahead and cancel the Internet.



Doctor Who strips for the kids. Plus, there's a trailer for this year's Christmas special.



After downloading the album from Amazon last week, I am totally in love with Childish Gambino. I don't even like rap all that much.









I think Katy Perry is hot, but a little of her music goes a long way for me, so I don't go searching for new music by her. My sister shared this video on Facebook, though, and yeah, I think we've all got one who got away, even if we can't admit it.



WINTER IS COMING...at the bottom of the sea. This time-lapse video of starfish and sea urchins being frozen by brinicles is somewhat amazing.



Justified!







I love Community, and I don't even notice all the little Easter Eggs. Of course, when they take three seasons to complete, sure, I'll get a little lost.



I'm guessing this video is fake, but that doesn't mean the laughter isn't real. Thanks, Josh!



I'll be watching Alcatraz because of the people involved, not because of this commercial. I have absolutely no idea what the show is about, and this commercial tells me nothing except that somehow Alcatraz is involved in something.



Why do I love to cook so much? Gordon Ramsay gets it!



Rest in peace, Patrice O'Neal. I enjoyed you in everything I saw you in (Oh, most definitely), and the comedy world has lost a genuinely funny man.




So apparently Super Mario Brothers was redone by some Asian dickhead. This video of an Australian guy playing the game is awesome.



The video from Chloe (you remember Chloe from 24, right?) is okay, but I watched it because it features music from Wired All Wrong and Self.



I think I love Felicia Day. She's adorable, she's a nerd, she's got gorgeous red hair...yup, I loves her. Here she is playing with herself. Thanks, Jonathan!



Best rap I've ever heard about pancakes.



I think I may rewatch Firely over the holiday season. Here are the 32 best quotes from the show.



Is this a great opening credits mash-up or the GREATEST opening credits mash-up?



Here are a bunch of beagles (my favorite breed of dogs ever!) who get their first experience of being outside and on grass. They were lab dogs who spent their lives in cages. If you have even the tiniest scrap of human emotions, this video will touch your heart. It's adorable! They don't know what to do!



Also, in case you've forgotten: When I can remember to add this to the bottom of my posts, I’m going to whore myself out with an impassioned plea: click on the ads. PLEASE click on the ads. I don’t care if you exit out of it immediately or actually look around. This isn’t some professional blog where I believe in the products I’m shilling. These are automatic ads placed by Google. But when you click ads, I get a little bit of money, and as a single father of three, every penny from every source helps...especially with Christmas looming on the horizon. So I’m going to keep this tiny bit of begging at the bottom of my posts, and I hope you’ll take an extra 10 seconds after reading my blog to click on an ad. The only thing it costs you is time. :) Thanks so much!

No comments: