Monday, November 14, 2011

What You Should Have Eaten #43


Orange and Herb Chicken Caesar

This is a variation on last week’s dinner. I’m expecting it to be just as easy to make and just as tasty.


The drink with this meal was a Sweet Orange: triple sec, orange juice and apricot nectar. Very fruity, not much of a kick at all. Not bad, but it was kind of a waste of alcohol. I think I would have rather have had a glass of fruit juice.


While tasting complete different, there wasn’t a whole lot of difference between the preparation of this meal and the previous one. It’s amazing how a few substitutions can really change a meal.


I liked this meal more than the Tex-Mex recipe. I’ll always choose citrus over spicy, even if it’s a very mild spicy. The kids liked this too, so that was a pleasant bonus.


Also, in case you've forgotten: When I can remember to add this to the bottom of my posts, I’m going to whore myself out with an impassioned plea: click on the ads. PLEASE click on the ads. I don’t care if you exit out of it immediately or actually look around. This isn’t some professional blog where I believe in the products I’m shilling. These are automatic ads placed by Google. But when you click ads, I get a little bit of money, and as a single father of three, every penny from every source helps...especially with Christmas looming on the horizon. So I’m going to keep this tiny bit of begging at the bottom of my posts, and I hope you’ll take an extra 10 seconds after reading my blog to click on an ad. The only thing it costs you is time. :) Thanks so much

No comments: