Friday, October 14, 2011

Pumpkin Carving Video Constitutional

If you can't tell, I'm giddy right now. Here's the first official trailer for Joss Whedon's Avengers movie. It's short on story and big on character shots, but I dno't care. It looks amazing, and I cant' wait to see this as soon as it's released. So far the only stumbling block for me has been the inclusion of Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner, but I think I can get past that.




The latest Epic Meal Time. Two words: squid shots.



I always come into these outtake videos expecting the best but being horribly disappointed because it's just people laughing at the camera with no set-up. Plain line flubs aren't funny to us...do something else! And the cast of Community DOES do something else!









I can't say that I'm the biggest fan of Minecraft. It's just not the sort of game I like. But I appreciate the thought, time and energy that people put into it. Now somebody has gone and put Weeping Angels from Doctor Who in it. It's kind of freaky.



I never got into Voltron as a kid. I was always a huge fan of the Transformers and G.I. Joe, and I gave He-Man a viewing every now and then. But I AM a fan of Psych (and super pissed that this season's premiere went completely under my radar), and this fan video stars Det. Lassiter himself, Timothy Omundson.



I like Brad Pitt, but this made me laugh...for about the first 30 seconds, then it just got old. But I do remember seeing this in the theater and being taken totally by surprise by this scene.



I'm taking all three of the kids to The Muppets. I don't care how stressful it'll be, they'll love what they sit still long enough to watch.



I highly doubt I'll actually see this in the theater, but I'll probably Redbox the new American Pie movie when it's available.



<a href='http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie-trailers/?src=SLPl:embed::uuids#/video/099bb2c4-ef9b-4f9e-9d7f-404f8e5d8b36' target='_new' title=''American Reunion' movie trailer (mature)'>Video: 'American Reunion' movie trailer (mature)</a> 


















Probably for the rest of the month I’m going to whore myself out with an impassioned plea: click on the ads. PLEASE click on the ads. I don’t care if you exit it out of it immediately or actually look around. This isn’t some professional blog where I believe in the products I’m shilling. These are automatic ads placed by Google. But my experiment this weekend proved to me that I actually AM making a spot of cash whenever the ads are clicked. So I’m going to put this little disclaimer on the bottom of all my posts for the next month or so, and I hope you’ll take an extra 10 seconds after reading my blog to click on an ad. Thanks so much!

No comments: