Friday, October 7, 2011

McNopoly Is Back Video Constitutional

With some new rumors about a new season of Arrested Development before a movie would come out, some people have started celebrating. And really, if a studio or network doesn't get behind this, they're a big chicken.


Arrested Development Chicken Dances - Watch MoreFunny Videos

A week full of new Epic Meal Time videos? All about french fries? Sure, why not.











I'm not the biggest fan of Ben Templesmith. I'm not all that into horror comics, and his sketchy, Bill Sienkiewicz style of art puts me off. After watching the fan film based on his four-issue "Welcome to Hoxford" series, though, I think I'm going to have to re-evaluate my views of his work. I think I may have to check out this series, and then see what else he has going on.


Welcome to Hoxford, the fan film from Julien Mokrani on Vimeo.


This is one of the best video bombs I've seen.



This video of a goat failing at being a goat made me laugh, maybe a little more than it should have.



Thank you, Monkey and Apple, for making a video that addresses the biggest problem with Emma Frost's costumes.



I'm really starting to like these Bad Lip Reading videos. They take aim at Michele Bachmann here.



This is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen, but at the same time it's incredibly cool.



I wasn't totally sold on this video until the end. They took it where I needed it to go.



This video gives us a reverse showing of River Song's (Melody Pond) appearances in the last few seasons of Doctor Who, which in turn put her appearances in chronological order. It was very well done and illustrates the forethought that goes into this show.



This is the best Star Wars re-edit I've seen since the Blu Ray footage and news was announced. Gangsta 3PO? Gangsta 3PO.



How? What? How?


No comments: