Monday, September 12, 2011

Insanity Day #1


Sept. 5, 2011

Maybe if I blog about it, I'll actually be able to stick to a workout routine.

But...

This didn’t start so well. Somehow I forgot to get the kids’ dinner at the store this weekend. Monday is always pizza night, and they all split a frozen pizza. Since there was no pizza in the freezer, and since I had a bit of a Pizza Hut gift card left, that’s what they got. Apparently medium two-topping pizzas are only $6 on Mondays (minimum two pizzas), so I couldn’t pass that up. Add that to the fact that I forgot to thaw the cod I was going to bake, and I ended up having pizza for dinner. And I was doing so good today, only nibbling on a few unsanctioned snacks. The fit test is going to be AWESOME tonight. I’m still planning on fixing the cod, though. Gotta have stuff for the rest of the week.

Breakfast: One slice of toast with peanut butter, one spoonful of cottage cheese
Morning Snack: I guess I forgot to have a morning snack
Lunch: Petite sirloin steak sandwich (leftover from Saturday night’s dinner), half of a leftover baked sweet potato
Afternoon Snack: One slice of bread with peanut butter, one spoonful of cottage cheese
Dinner: Pizza…I refuse to admit how much
Drinks: One cup of coffee in the morning, water throughout the day

Aaaaaaaand total workout fail. I was hoping to do this via my Xbox, but technology got in the way. I’ve got to do some moving and shaking, so it looks like this’ll be postponed until next week. Sigh.

Probably for the rest of the month I’m going to whore myself out with an impassioned plea: click on the ads. PLEASE click on the ads. I don’t care if you exit it out of it immediately or actually look around. This isn’t some professional blog where I believe in the products I’m shilling. These are automatic ads placed by Google. But my experiment this weekend proved to me that I actually AM making a spot of cash whenever the ads are clicked. So I’m going to put this little disclaimer on the bottom of all my posts for the next month or so, and I hope you’ll take an extra 10 seconds after reading my blog to click on an ad. Thanks so much!

No comments: