Friday, September 16, 2011

Better Late Than Never Video Constitutional


I don't like Oprah, but I love this video.



Tom Cruise gets a letter from his Australian cousin. He's so emotional!



With the changes to the upcoming Star Wars Blu-Ray releases announced, it's fun to go back and look at some classic Star Wars clips.



George Carlin was never one of my favorite comedians, but Louis C.K. is. Here's Louis's tribute to Carlin.



I will pigeon fight you!



It's almost time for new TV shows! Here's a pretty good edit of Community that turns awesomeness into a song.



This Epic Meal Time video seems kind of lazy. It's just a bunch of hot dogs and bacon, with some Jack Daniels mixed with some ketchup. Forgive me, but I usually expect some actual cooking to be done.



I may have to put EMT in time-out for using a Limp Bizkit reference in this video. Or maybe I need to go in time-out because I got the reference. Also, I really want to try an In and Out burger. Okay, the burger bullets were pretty awesome, as was the guy who snorted the burgers. Nice.



I felt bad for laughing at this, but that didn't stop me from laughing more.



I don't like Charlie Sheen, and I will NOT watch his roast, but I'm in the middle of watching the West Wing, so I'm on a bit of a Martin Sheen kick. This is a great commercial all around.



Here's an important PSA about driving. I think it's an important lesson to us all.



I've never seen Slapshot, but I know I like it more than any of the Twilight movies. Here's a mash-up of the two, and yeah, it's worth it.



Text about the video that the writer thinks is funny, but the readers have heard it all before.



George C. Scott doesn't like Lucas's new changes to the Star Wars Blu-Ray releases either.



I imagine all Twilight fans are exactly like this.



I'm currently watching The West Wing. I've seen the first four seasons, but I got sidetracked and never watched the rest. I'm now rewatching what I've already seen (since I saw it YEARS ago) so I can finish the season, but I don't think I'll ever see a scene in the show as good as when President Bartlett calls the Butterball hotline. Awesome.



Why did nobody tell me that Idris Elba was in a BBC show? I'm disappointed in ALL of you.



Probably for the rest of the month I’m going to whore myself out with an impassioned plea: click on the ads. PLEASE click on the ads. I don’t care if you exit it out of it immediately or actually look around. This isn’t some professional blog where I believe in the products I’m shilling. These are automatic ads placed by Google. But my experiment this weekend proved to me that I actually AM making a spot of cash whenever the ads are clicked. So I’m going to put this little disclaimer on the bottom of all my posts for the next month or so, and I hope you’ll take an extra 10 seconds after reading my blog to click on an ad. Thanks so much!

No comments: