Friday, July 15, 2011

Totally Oblivious Video Constitutional

Suzanne Santo, lead vocals for honeyhoney, has an amazing voice. I love it, and I've really liked the group since I first heard "Little Toy Gun" a year or so ago. Here they're covering Smashing Pumpkins' "1979." I don't really care all that much for the original, because I'm more of a fan of the harder, full-of-feedback Pumpkins. I really like this cover, though.



KSwiss now gets tons of respect from me. I don't know if this'll actually help them sell any shoes, but it's the best damn shoe commercial I've ever seen.


I'm a bit unsure about all the bone marrow, but other than that this doesn't look all that bad. I don't know what makes it a stockyard burger, though. Is the the combinatin of pork and beef?



It's long, but it's worth it. And that's what I tell all the ladies. It's Film Drunk's super mash-up of dirty talk.

The Movie Geek's Guide to Talking Dirty from FilmDrunkDotCom on Vimeo.


I like Will Forte, I like Erinn Hayes, and I think this is a great premise for a short film.


Oh, Joel McHale, you make me smile.



I've not really taken notice of Michael Buble. I will acknowledge that he is a good singer, and his songs aren't that bad, but I've just not gotten into him. But then I came across this Bad Lip Reading video of his song "Haven't Met You Yet," and I had to check out the original to compare them. Love the lip reading song, like the original.




Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet by Warner-Music

I had forgotten all about the Sherlock Holmes sequel, but now I'm really excited. So excited that I think I'll see what Guy Ritchie movies Netflix Instant has available.



I try to stay away from posting things that are TOO sexy or risque, because despite the random cussing and violence, this is still a family-friendly blog. Of course, imaginary rules were made to be broken. And since Alison Brie is my new girlfriend (What? You hadn't heard? I guess I'm not that surprised, We're keeping it on the downlow so I'm not drawn into her crazy celebrity lifestyle. Leave us alone, paparazzi! Let our love blossom!), I figured I'd promote her GQ shoot.



More sexiness you ask? Answered! Here's Kaley Cuoco giving a PSA, right in time for ComiCon, regarding the overusage of Slave Leia cosplay. I don't necessarily agree with the message, but I still like the video. And the Baroness outfit was hot!


Unknown Title - Watch more free videos

Ellie Kemper was a great addition to The Office. She's cute and funny and has red hair. And she's funny in other things, too! Except for this. This isn't funny at all.

No comments: