Friday, July 8, 2011

Crappiest Week EVAR Video Constitutinal

THIS is why I love September.



I loved Independence Day, but I would have loved it even more had it ended like this. Plus, Adam Baldwin!!!



Fight Shrub? Fight Shrub.



Here's a wonderfully done Twilight Zone/Star Wars mash-up.



This is a clip from a BBC talk show where Ewan McGregor plays with a light saber.



Mark Millar is a hit-or-miss writer to me. Sometimes he just going TOO over-the-top. But "Old Man Logan" was a good story, and this fan-made trailer for a movie we'll never see is pretty well put together.



I'm sharing this only because it's Firefly and it's clever, but I don't really like it all that much.



I will share everything related to Nathan Fillion, especially PSAs on swamp ass.



I tell you what, I love me some gay sour worms. They were a lunch staple my freshman and sophomore years of high school. I think that watching this candy pizza being made triggered a diabetic seizure, though.



The latest trailer for Breaking Bad is great for those of you who have heard lots of good things about the show but don't really know the basics. This gives you the basics, plus teases you for the season that starts in...9 days! Yay!



I used to watch The Daily Show and the Colbert Report religiously. It's how I got my news. But lately I just can't bring myself to watch any late-night talk shows. I caught Jon Stewart's recent interview with Louis C.K., though, and as always he was brilliant. In this interview he breaks down why farts are funny.



New Weird Al!

No comments: