Friday, May 13, 2011

The Video Constitutional Is Back!!!

Most of these videos are old. Even though I've been away for a bit, I've still been doing a little collecting.

Fine. FINE! One more Charlie Sheen thing, then I'm done. THEN I'm done! Here's his cooking show.



And since I'm on Funny or Die, here's a video starring Maggie Lawson (Juliet from Psych) as Wonder Woman. Hot. SOOOOO hot.



You don't need to watch the entirety of this video. Maybe only 30 seconds. If you don't watch Archer, though, you won't get it.



Here's the trailer for Foo Fighters: Back and Forth. Looks like it's a full-length documentary about the band. I love this band. This is by far my favorite band. I very much want to see this.



Oh, and look, here's the video for "Rope." As far as Foo Fighter videos go, it's pretty meh. Just the guys singing and playing their instruments in a big box, sometimes in silhouette. I tend to enjoy the ones that have a hint of a story to them. I like it when the guys get creative.



Epic Meal Time Deleted Scenes #2. Burger outtakes!



It's a baby! Who's cussing! When my youngest says "truck" it sounds like he's saying "fuck." And let's all remember the fun I had while listening to my daughter tell me the name of her favorite Thomas the Tank Engine chum, Percy. She loves Percy.



Watch this video, and then think about the time it must have taken this guy to find all of these videos and blend them together to produce a pretty decent funk song. The second one is just beautiful.





When I first saw a trailer for "Your Highness," I thought it was awesome, and not just because of Natalie Portman's butt (which is awesome). It looked really funny. This trailer, less so. C'mon, no "Magic, mother fucker!"? That's just weak.

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=us&from=sp&fg=shareEmbed&vid=741da3f6-e99d-421b-b537-bdbf45a87a9c&src=FLCP:sharebar:embed" target="_new" title="Exclusive: 'Your Highness' Trailer (Mature Audiences)">Video: Exclusive: 'Your Highness' Trailer (Mature Audiences)</a>

Still not as excited about the Captain America movie as I am about Thor, but it doesn't look bad.



Looks like I might be introducing Parker to the Thundercats soon. This looks like something we'll both like.



I hope Game of Thrones gets onto Netflix quickly!



Just like I thought I was done with Charlie Sheen, I thought I was also done with Rebecca Black's "Friday," but then Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon pulled me back in.



Love this Thor version of the Little Vader commercial that ran during the Superbowl.



Here's a commercial for a new AMC series. I'm getting a big Deadwood feel from it, and with AMC's track record, I'll probably like it.



This is all the Twilight I need.



Best Green Lantern trailer yet.


I realize that there are things that would probably benefit Supernatural by doing an animated version. There would be visuals and monsters and such that a live-action show just wouldn't be able to pull off. Why do you think we didn't actually see any dragons in the dragon episode of Supernatural this year? But this anime version...nope. Do. Not. Want.



Too...funny. Must...watch...again!



Jason Bateman and Jason Sudeikis are awesome, but I want to see this movie because of Charlie Day. He's great on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and he looks like he'll be great in this. And say what you want about her acting skills, Jennifer Aniston is hot. End of discussion.



Like Community? Like Troy? Here are some of his greatest lines, followed by a supercut of him crying.



No comments: