Friday, May 27, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Video Constitutional

Here's the teaser for the next season of True Blood.


The the live action Ambiguously Gay Duo sketch from this past weekends Saturday Night Live. It's not all that funny, but the cameos are fun to watch.



AHHHH!!! AHHHHHHH!!! DEMON!!!! IT'S A DEMON!!!!! BURN IT BEAT IT KILL IT DEAD!!!!



THIS is the Epic Meal Time episode that almost made me throw up at my desk. I'm totally fine with all the meat stuff, but I don't have a sweet tooth like I used to.



This should be a commercial. Parents like me would get one of these for their kids based on this clip alone.



In the past 33 years my parents have owned three beagles, so I have a bit of a soft spot in my heart for them. Here's a video of one who has learned how to catch a ball with his paws.



Can't say this is my favorite Epic Meal Time, but it's not bad.



Not as good as Dick in a Box, but I think I like 3-Way better than Motherlover.



I recently had a Parks and Recreation marathon and was pleased and surprised when Louis C.K. showed up. It really made me miss his show. But it's coming back next month! Yay!



New trailer for the new season of True Blood. I got a little giddy.



Okay, I was really prepared not to enjoy the latest installment of Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis. It's wo actors who can be over-the-top, and I expected them to out over-the-top each other to the point of eye rolling. Didn't happen. The stuff with the food and John Hamm was briliant.

No comments: