Friday, October 15, 2010

Firedrill Friday Constitutional

 
 
 
 

Want to kill some time at work? Or an entire week? How about playing Super Mario Brothers Crossover?

Totally didn't notice this while watching Community last week. Damn, now I've got to watch what's going on the background.



Oh, Charisma, what has happened to your career? I think I need to focus my lustful energies on other Buffy cast members. Thank God for How I Met Your Mother.



Yay!! It's another Between Two Ferns!! And it's got Bruce Willis!! Go see Red!!



I thought The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance was an almost perfect album. I'm pretty sure that there's not one song that I skip when I play it. So they've got a video out for the first single, "Na Na Na," from their fourth studio album, Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys. The leader of the group that's fighting MCR? That's legendary comic book writer Grant Morrison. I think we can safely assume that soon we'll have a massive throwdown between Coheed and Cambria with Peter David and My Chemical Romance with Grant MOrrison. Why? 'Cause that's just the way my mind works.



This video is amazing. It's of a father/son project to put a camera into space using a weather balloon and an Apple iPhone as a GPS device. The video is somewhat long at just shy of seven minutes, but it's worth your time. I was transfixed for the entire time. I WISH I had the ability to do something like this with my kids. They'd love it.

No comments: