Friday, August 6, 2010

Back-to-School Video Dump!!

Joss Whedon confirms everyone's suspicions by revealing who his favorite actor is.



Here's the leaked Thor trailer from CCI. I wonder if it'll still work when I get around to posting these videos?



Here's a clip from Hesher, starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Natalie Portman. Sold.



If you can tell me what this movie is about based solely on the trailer, then you win the Internet.



Here's the trailer for Season 6 of Supernatural, although everything in here is from the past season. It's probably the season premier I'm looking forward to the most, with Modern Family and Community tied for a close second.



Auto-Tune the News took a stab at Antoine Dodson, who is now famous for talking about local rape on the Huntsville news.



I don't often click on links that my dad emails me, but I gambled with this one and found it very amusing. It's like a modern Abbot and Costello bit.



Here it is! Eva Mendes' Sex Tape!

No comments: