Friday, June 25, 2010

First Video Dump of the Summer

Gotta throw this in at the top spot. It's the video for Matt Mahaffey/sElf's new song, Could YOu Love Me. He's singing backwards, man. Backwards!



The music really helps the creepiness factor of this video. Apparently it's from a Sherlock Holmes video game, and Watson just disappears and reappears near you. Creepy.



Can't stand the song or the singer, but it really works as a Star Trek video. I'd party with the crew of the Enterprise.



Okay, I've been hearing about Auto-Tune the News for quite a while now, but I've stayed away. I hate auto-tuning, and I just assumed I'd hate it applied to comedy. Oh how wrong I was. Looks like I'll be going back and watching the previous 11 installments.



When I first heard that there was going to be a Green Hornet movie with Seth Rogen, I rolled my eyes and dismissed it. Now the first trailer is out, and it actually looks like it could be pretty fun. As a plus, it's got Christoph Waltz as the villain. As a minus, it's got Cameron Diaz.


FIRST TRAILER FOR RED!!!!! I love Warren Ellis and just about anything he writes. I love Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Mary Louise Parker and Morgan Freeman. I think the chance to see Helen Mirren portray a retired CIA hit woman is priceless. This movie looks like tons of fun.

No comments: