Friday, January 22, 2010

Seen Better Days Video Dump

 Okay, who rolled their eyes when they found out that there was going to be a MacGruber movie? Show of hands. Yeah, that's what I thought. Well, even if the movie is lame, this first trailer is pretty good.



Here's some clips from Tucker and Dale vs. Evil, because I've got a weird man-crush on Alan Tudyk. It's also got Sock from CW's Reaper and Cerie (the hot blonde) from 30 Rock in it.



I love OK Go, and I love their videos. This is another sure to be a classic...or maybe that's the marching band geek in me coming out.


OK Go - This Too Shall Pass from OK Go on Vimeo.


Hitler is also mad at NBC and Leno.



I heart Seth Green, and I remember this commercial, I just never realized that this was him.


----------------

Listening to: Dryden Mitchell - Friday, I'm in Love
via FoxyTunes

No comments: