Friday, January 15, 2010

Exhausted Video Dump

I've been a fan of Paramore since Riot! dropped in 2007, and I've just started appreciating Kings of Leon. It doesn't hurt that I can consider both bands "local" since they're both from Tennessee (Paramore got together in Franklin, and I'm pretty sure KoL are from Knoxville). I'm also a sucker for covers.



I didn't watch this year's Peoples Choice Awards, but I did vote...although I can't remember if I voted for Steve Carell, though. Here's his acceptance speach.



Right now, Kick Ass is way ahead of Iron Man 2 as "superhero movie I most want to see." Here's the latest trailer.


Justin Timberlake and Andy Samburg got me to enjoy this song. Glee made me thoroughly sick of the song. Now, thanks to the Andy Griffith theme song, I can enjoy this song. Here's Single Ladies (In Mayberry).



Ah, what the hell. Here's the Timberlake/Beyonce skit from SNL.



If I'm not mistaken (and c'mon, how often does THAT happen?), Better Off Ted was the absolute best new sitcom to premiere last season, and it's still one of my favorite shows this year. ABC is really stepping up with their sitcoms. Anyways, here are some outtakes from one of the episodes. WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!!!! There is INCREDIBLY vulgar language in this clip. Words I don't even say. So proceed with caution and with no kids around.



----------------

Listening to: Biffy Clyro - Instructio4
via FoxyTunes

No comments: