Monday, January 19, 2009

TV Reviews for the Week of Dec. 21, 2008

“Thank you for what you did.”

While this is always a great show, it’s a treat to see Tiffy in a bikini. Barry Corbin is a great actor. I haven’t seen him in much, but I’ve always thought he was great in everything I’ve seen him in. I actually met the guy a handful of years ago. I was in…Fort Worth, TX, I think, for a work conference. We had a pretty decent dinner at some sort of stockyard or something like that, and he gave a speech to all the cops there. He was a great speaker. I’m pretty sure everything was off the cuff, and he was riveting. He’s sure aged since Northern Exposure, though. Of course, that was, what, 15 years ago? At least? I hope we’ll see him again. If Betty Blue is really in love, he’ll go after his girl. And let’s talk about Col. Ryan. He’s got his faults and has surely made mistakes, but he is a stand-up guy. That was a good thing he did for Kim, and a good speech he gave her.

“You whore. You’re a whore, and your mother was a whore, and her mother, and your father used to turn tricks at a gas station, ‘cause he was a whore too.”


I knew it! I called it! Yay me! Eh, big deal. So this WHOLE show has been about recruiting Michael to the Company? Why not just ask the guy? Explain what’s really going on and ask the guy? I know Linc doesn’t trust Gretchen, but how long has it been since he’s been with a woman? C’mon, man, you gotta get yours. Only six more episodes left. At least it’s ending on a good season. I hope EVERYTHING will be explained.

No comments: