If you look at my last post, which a month later only 20 people have...and who are you people? What are you doing here? Do I know you? How did you find my blog, and why are you reading it?
Anyways, if you look at my last post, you'll see that I was broken up with a month ago. She's moved on EXTREMELY easily, while I'm slowly putting myself back together. I'm in therapy once a week, and I'm on anxiety medication that is helping ward off the REALLY bad times.
I've also started a breakup journal, and I've kind of rekindled my love of writing. With that in mind, as well as a prompting from my sister to put my pain to good use, I've started writing a memoir of sorts. It's not for anybody but me, but maybe I'll eventually share it with friends and family. It's not interesting enough to be an actual book. But I don't care.
I might also, if I can remember, upload other things I've written. I always meant to do that, when having a blog was actually a cool thing.
7 comments:
hey, i found your blog because I wanted borateen as my instagram name and since it wasn't available i looked to see who had it. i ended up on your account and consequently here. tbh i wasn't expecting so much information all at once but after reading both this and your previous post im glad you're doing a bit better than before and i hope you continue to. wish you the best of luck :)
Thank you! And yeah, anywhere that you want to use borateen as a handle and it isn't available, I've probably got it. I've been using it since getting online decades ago.
I have to assume you're a sElf/Matt Mahaffey fan, and if you're on Facebook but haven't found the unofficial official fan group, feel free to join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/458421114259902.
Hey rob... Check your snap :). -S
I don't know who you are, anonymous poster, but there's nothing on my Snap. If you actually know me and aren't a spammer or a bot, get in touch with me another way.
Please reach out if we really do know each other. I'm curious.
Holy shit! Shannon! How are you! Um...who did you snap, because it wasn't me. 😂
Post a Comment