Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Video of the Day

Easy for you to say!
Your heart has never been broken.
Your pride has never been stolen.
Not yet, not yet.

One of these days,
I bet your heart'll be broken.
I bet your pride'll be stolen.
I bet, I bet, I bet, I bet.

Here's another divorce song that I absolutely love. I also doesn't hurt that it was on my favorite album of the past few yearts, Wasting Light by the Foo Fighters.

For the moment, this video is free to download from iTunes. I think it'll be available until through Wednesday. Just click the link.

If you're a fan of rock and roll, a fan of the Foo Fighters, or just a fan of good music, you owe it to yourself to see these guys live. I was lucky enough to see them in Memphis, and it's truly a wonderful experience. It was three of the best hours of my life, and I'll continue to pay money to see them for as long as they continue to tour.

Also, I'm so disappointed in myself for not doing this yesterday, like I had planned. I did the write up and everything, I just forgot to hit post. Busy busy day.

No comments: