Friday, February 17, 2012

Anticipatory Video Constitutional


A black comedy about the end of the world starring Steve Carell with appearances by Patton Oswalt, Britta, and Mrs. Coach Taylor? I'm in.




Foo Fighters doing the Top 10 on Letterman. The list is horribly unfunny, but the guys make it watchable.



Remember when Kristen Bell cemented herself as America's princess of adorableness when talking about her birthday sloth? Yeah, that got autotuned.



This Doctor Who cold open from Craig Ferguson is awesome and funny.

.

I clicked on this reluctantly, but I was laughing within five seconds. It's "Everything I Do (I Do for You)" with clips from movies (and the occasional Simpsons episode).


Happy Valentine's Day from LOVEFiLM on Vimeo.


I wonder if I should tell my kids about the animatronic dinosaurs before the next time we go to the zoo? Nah.


No comments: