Friday, January 20, 2012

Recognition Video Constitutional


I love quality mash-ups, and here's one from MadMix Mustang. Queen + The Beatles = Fat Bottomed Girls Come Together.



Epic Meal Time's candy recipes always make me feel a little sick after watching them. Regardless, it's still an entertaining video every week.



Is it wrong to actually want to vote for the joke candidate?



I got into Breaking Bad between the latest season and the one previous, but I absolutely fell in love with it. This supercut of various POV scenes is mesmerizing.



You know, this supercut of Brad Pitt eating in movies isn't BAD, but it's not all that great, either. It's a bit misleading. The creator of the supercut wants us to believe Pitt eats a lot in movies, but the majority of this is clips from the Ocean's movies and a few from Meet Joe Black. In the first, that's just what his character does. It's like the brothers with their constant bickering or Don Cheadle trying to be British. And the stuff from Meet Joe Black? It's Death trying new things, so of course he's going to be trying different foods. Meh.



Mike should totally have been awarded the $800 back during the break. Totally correct answer.



I DVRed the Golden Globes so I could fast forward through the crap and just watch Ricky Gervais and the acceptance speeches from actors I liked and for shows I love. Turns out, nope, I recored the Red Carpet pre-show instead. Dammit. Well, here's Gervais' opening monologue.



This video of inappropriate wooing during Saved by the Bell clips needs to be longer. The funny is just too short.



When the trailer for "John Dies at the End" started, I was thinking that it looked like a creepy little flick somewhere along the lines of Frailty. Then it just got weird.



Raise your hand if you asked for a video of dogs barking the Star Wars theme. No? Nobody? Well, I'm glad somebody decided to do this, 'cause it's awesome.



I would have listened to more of Will Smith's solo stuff if it were more like this. As it stands, he needs Jazzy Jeff.



I can't see Tom Lenk as anything other than Andrew from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and that kind of makes this a little bit funnier, because really, it isn't all that funny.


Hello Caller - watch more funny videos      


So how about a Funny or Die video worth watching? Rachel Bilson in shorty shorts rapping about her CW show "Hart of Dixie." I don't watch the show, but Bilson is cute as hell.




Joel McHale was on Sesame Street. That's all you need to know.



Also, in case you've forgotten: When I can remember to add this to the bottom of my posts, I’m going to whore myself out with an impassioned plea: click on the ads. PLEASE click on the ads. I don’t care if you exit out of it immediately or actually look around. This isn’t some professional blog where I believe in the products I’m shilling. These are automatic ads placed by Google. But when you click ads, I get a little bit of money, and as a single father of three, every penny from every source helps...especially with Christmas bills here and an unsure/shaky work situation. So I’m going to keep this tiny bit of begging at the bottom of my posts, and I hope you’ll take an extra 10 seconds after reading my blog to click on an ad. The only thing it costs you is time. :) Thanks so much!

No comments: