Friday, December 9, 2011

Clean Shaven Video Constitutional


Nathan Fillion on Conan last week. I want to be best friends with this guy.



Damn, looks like I've got to go vote for the People's Choice Awards now. Thanks a lot, Christy!



So apparently Donald Glover hangs out with puppets? You can't see him in the video, but you can hear him. Sounds like he's the one with the camera.



I don't think this video is all that creative, but some of it is pretty funny. It's two guys at Target trying to get help finding various made-up items.



Has Liam Neeson alway been a badass, or was Taken a shift for him? Whatever the reason, I like him in roles like this. Here's the trailer for his latest film, The Grey.



Oh, HELLS yes! A horror movie written by Joss Whedon? I'll be seeing this in the theater, thank you. No Netflix or Redbox for me on this one. And it's got Topher from Dollhouse in it. Nice to see Whedon giving some work to someone he's already worked with. You don't see that much. /sarcasm




I'll sign an online petition to save Community, but that's about it. After having my heart broken by the likes of Firefly, Arrested Development and Terriers, I realize that good shows sometimes get cancelled. But sure, I'll sign a petition. And post funny videos.



Will Ferrell made some Old Milwaukee commercials for some reason. Sure, why not?







I just found out that American Psycho is getting a remake, and I wanted to share my favorite scene from the movie. I really like Christian Bale. I love Huey Lewis and the News. I love Christian Bale deconstructing Huey Lewis and the News with such a smile. And I love Christian Bale's fancy footwork right before going at Jared Leto with an axe. There are more monolouges following the HL&tN one, which are almost just as good, but this is my favorite. Be warned, there's blood and some language, but I think it's worth it.


American Psycho - Pop Monologues from laviesportive on Vimeo.


Jason Segel. Alison Brie as a Brit. Andy from Parks and Recreation. The same guy who did Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Get Him to the Greek. This is a romantic comedy I can get behind.



"Thunderstruck" is far and away my favorite AC/DC song. It just pumps you up. So yeah, I'm probably going to like it in a Star Wars mash-up.



Okay, this mash-up of Star Wars and The Grinch Who Stole Christmas made me smile.



If I just say, "Star Wars cello duel," will that be enough to get you to view this video? Musically, it's awesome, and visually, it's surprising.



THIS is why I haven't gotten my kids Kinectimals for our (my) XBox.



Like Pulp Fiction? Ever wanted to see it chronological order? Neither did I, but apparently somebody did. They recut the movie and put the whole damn thing on YouTube. So, here it is.



Also, in case you've forgotten: When I can remember to add this to the bottom of my posts, I’m going to whore myself out with an impassioned plea: click on the ads. PLEASE click on the ads. I don’t care if you exit out of it immediately or actually look around. This isn’t some professional blog where I believe in the products I’m shilling. These are automatic ads placed by Google. But when you click ads, I get a little bit of money, and as a single father of three, every penny from every source helps...especially with Christmas looming on the horizon. So I’m going to keep this tiny bit of begging at the bottom of my posts, and I hope you’ll take an extra 10 seconds after reading my blog to click on an ad. The only thing it costs you is time. :) Thanks so much!

No comments: