Friday, September 30, 2011

Pizza Day Video Constitutional

"Little Debbie? Big slut." I've never liked smores. I like marshmallows, I like chocolate, and I like graham crackers...I just don't like them all together. THIS smore just looks nauseating.



Mac n cheese n brains (with bacon and extra cheese), deep fried brains, scrambled eggs and brains, candied brains, and brain Big Macs. Honestly, it doesn't sound terrible.



Okay, Juggalos. Sometimes you fascinate me, sometimes you disgust me, but despite your message of inclusion, I do not respect you. This video doesn't help your cause. I'm not going to embed it because of how NSFW it is, but I will provide a link because it IS a fascinating video.

http://vimeo.com/29589320

Drive looks like a good movie, but not good enough for me to see in theaters. I like Baby Goose (think about it), Hendricks and Cranston. I also like this video.




I like Supernatural's very simple opening, but if it had to have a typical music-backed opening credits, this would be perfect...assuming they could afford to use a Led Zeppelin song.



The only season of Mad Men I've seen so far is the first, so I actually recognize this scene. And I'm really curious as to what Facebook Timeline is going to look like. This is a pretty damn fine mash-up of the two.



WTF is this? Her lip synching is horrible!



I saw Bridesmaids last week and loved it. Here's a great bonus feature, the longest argument ever.



And then how about the movie's gag reel?



I shared a video from Bad Lip-Reading when they poked fun at a Michael Buble video. Here they are taking aim at Rick Perry, and it's kind of awesome.



How To Make Pickup and Hookup Lines by Jenna Marbles. I took notes.



This Conan video isn't laugh out loud funny, but it's cute and I chuckled a little. And Anne Hathaway is REALLY hot, so there's that.



I don't care all that much for Mark Wahlberg, but he appeared on Kimmel with a friend who ate two wasabi balls and drank three cups of tobasco sauce. I couldn't turn away from it. I don't eat spicy hot things, so I can't even imagine what this would have felt like.



Have you ever wanted to hear the Imperial March from Star Wars played by two floppy disc drives? No? Well, screw you, here it is anyways.



I'm pretty sure I posted the first Cardboard Warfare a while back, so here's the second installment. It's a lot longer but no less impressive. Also, if you've ever wanted to know what Band of Brothers wold have been like with cardboard weapons, this'll give you a good idea.







Probably for the rest of the month I’m going to whore myself out with an impassioned plea: click on the ads. PLEASE click on the ads. I don’t care if you exit it out of it immediately or actually look around. This isn’t some professional blog where I believe in the products I’m shilling. These are automatic ads placed by Google. But my experiment this weekend proved to me that I actually AM making a spot of cash whenever the ads are clicked. So I’m going to put this little disclaimer on the bottom of all my posts for the next month or so, and I hope you’ll take an extra 10 seconds after reading my blog to click on an ad. Thanks so much!

No comments: