Friday, March 11, 2011

Gunky Constitutional

Deadwood Pancakes



Sometimes nature freaks me the fuck out.



Deadwood has gag reels? Deadwood has gag reels. The intro to the first one was...Hawaii 5-0? The second was Dallas. And the 3rd was The Facts of Life. Nice.







Super looks to be a more tongue-in-cheek and low-budget version of Kick-Ass. It's got Rain Wilson, Ellen Page, Liv Tyler, Kevin Bacon, and Nathan Fillion. I'm sold.


Louis C.K. is one of my favorite current comedians. Him, Daniel Tosh, Zach Galifianakis and Patton Oswalt. Those are probably my top four. But Louis seems to resonate more with me. This is from a 1991 episode of Late Night with Conan O'Brien, and I forgot that Conan has been on that long. And Louis was one of his writers. The voice is definitely the same, but he's a lot more upbeat. I guess everything that I find funny about his comedy hasn't happened to him yet.



The latest Epic Meal Time video.



I have a plea for FX, USA, AMC and A&E: STOP WITH THE AWESOME DRAMAS! Damn, I'm trying to cut back on my TV watching, not add more to it. Let the major networks pump out their crap with the occasional gem so I can get a little bit of a breather. What brought this on? Here's a trailer for the new AMC show "The Killing." It looks good.



I thought I was done with Charlie Sheen's crazy public breakdown, but then he got autotuned. NOW I'm done.



Months and months ago I posted the Rally's commercial that Seth Green did in the early '90s. I had no idea it ended up being such a big deal for him AND for New Orleans. And he was wearing a long, thick, black trenchcoat BEFORE Silent Bob made them famous!



And now, here's a baby laughing while his daddy tears up stuff, probably bills. As much as I don't want anymore kids, I do miss the days when they were this small and this easily amused.

No comments: