Friday, September 3, 2010

Massive Constitutional


I've got nothing against beer in a can, but I collect bottle labels, so that hurts me. But after reading the article, I might start collecting cans. Otherwise, I'm okay with them. They seem less classy, but I've never been accused of being classy.

Canned Beer

Let's keep an alcohol theme going. Need a reason to continue drinking moderately? You just might live a bit longer.

Beer Good

Any possible news on either of these two comic books makes me squee with delight.

Sandman TV Show!?!?!?!

I only watched the comedy part of the Emmys, and I loved this Modern Family skit. The Clooney stuff at the end is great.



When I DVR shows and skip commercials, I miss gems like these Infiniti ads with the cast of Community.







Jimmy Fallon's musical tribute to "three shows we lost this year."



Okay, here's my last Emmy video. This was a great intro to the Emmys that stared most of the Glee cast, Tina Fey, Jon Hamm, Joel McHale, Jorge Garcia, and others. The only thing that could have made this Glee-tastic cover of Bruce Springsteen's "Born to Run" would have been to have Jimmy Fallon to pull Courtney Cox on stage. I know she was in a different Boss video, but with her "Cougar Town" success, it would have been entertaining to see. I liked the diss of Kate Gosselin and I loved that Hamm was getting dance lessons from Betty White. From what little I saw, I liked Fallon as a host. I liked the little songs that introduced the comdey and drama categories with Amy Poehler and Juliana Margulies. I could have done without the Twitter stuff, but that's just me. I kinda wish I would have been able to see the whole program.



I originally thought this was a little longer than it needed to be, but it's worth it in the end.



Since I'll be announcing at TWO marching band competitions this year, I expect to see this used in a show at least twice.



I loved the text video for Cee Lo Green's song, "Fuck You," but I've got to say that I like the official video better, especially the beginning with the kid lip-synching.



I don't like Sean Penn. As an actor or a two-faced "humanitarian." So I was already expecting to like his appearance on Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis. But this episode is guest hosted by Zach's twin brother Seth. Oh God, I love it even more. Penn is just an afterthought to the wonder that is Seth Galifianakis.




Here's the latest trailer for Due Date, and no matter how hard he tries by just being in the movie, I don't think even Jamie Foxx will make me dislike this movie.

No comments: