Friday, March 5, 2010

Stomach Flu Video Dump

Since I did the Admiral Ackbar thing last week, I've got two weeks' worth of videos to dump today. Enjoy!

Yet ANOTHER red band trailer for Kick-Ass, whith a decent amount of new material.



Here's the pilot for a new British show that I was excited about 2 months ago, then forgot about it. It looks like it's going to happen. It stars and is written by David Cross, and Will Arnett shows up for a bit. The beginning is pretty funny, then it stalls a bit in the middle, but it makes up for it in the end. Hmm, I wonder how I'll ever watch this show if it's only on in the UK? ;)





Batman Begins and Iron Man are the SAME movie!!! I very rarely watch the interviews on the Daily Show because I really don't give a crap about politics. But I will watch if the interviewee is an actor or musician or someone else I like. I really like Ricky Gervais. This interview devolves extremely quickly into a conversation I'D have with a friend.
The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Ricky Gervais
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis
It's the Community credits remixed to be more like Friends. Here's a new video for Ok Go's song "This Too Shall Pass." The last time I linked to a video of this song, it included a marching band and sneak attacks in a field. But apparently the group's record label, after the success and acclaim the group has gotten from its other videos, decided to not allow any embedding of the video, so no blog sharing. So in retalliation, Ok Go got some sponsorship from State Farm and made the one-take, Rube Goldberg-esque video. Wow. Miley Cyrus, meet Hugo Reyes. Okay, am I the only person here who had a subscription to Zoobooks in the early 80s? I loved the things. I wonder if this is the commercial that prompted my parents to get the subscription?

No comments: