Friday, February 19, 2010

Small Video Dump

This is why I watch The Soup every week, for little comedy gems such as this (as opposed to Danielle Fishel, the only reason I watch the pretty much unfunny The Dish). This has got something for Lost fans, for 24 fans, and for Community fans, as well as for those who just like to laugh.



C'MON!!! I defy you to not laugh at this video. I don't want to ruin it, but it starts off as a Valentine's Day fluff piece by some news channel. Apparently there are some animals in love or something. Then, something incredible happens. It must be seen.



I thoroughly, THOROUGHLY dislike Russell Brand. But Jonah Hill can be pretty funny, and this movie, Get Him to the Greek, looks like it could be a really funny movie.



I really enjoy Demitri Martin, but I don't often find his show laugh-out-loud funny. This skit, though, was pretty hilarious. Not so much the dog all dressed up, but Demitri's reaction to it each time.

Important Things with Demetri MartinThursday, 10:00pm / 9:00c
Attention - Bruce the Funny Dog
www.comedycentral.com
Joke of the DayStand-Up ComedyFree Online Games

No comments: