Friday, January 29, 2010

Lackluster Video Dump

Not much for you this week, but there are some videos of a couple of good songs, so enjoy.

Here's a new movie with John C. Reilly, Jonah Hill and Marisa Tomei. I can't decide if I think it's more darkly hilarious or incredibly creepy. But it does look good.



I haven't been following Bleu as closely this past year or so, so I don't know how old this song or video are, but the song is beautiful, and the video is neat and quirky, what with the tiny instruments and the wind-men. I cannot stress enough how awesome this guy's music is and how you would not be wasting money should you purchase one of his CDs. I SOOOOO need to see this guy live. I bet he's great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k81-QPSKanA

There's no embed link for the video, so you'll have to go to the Bleutube channel on Youtube to watch it. But's it's worth it. In the meantime, let's try an older song.



Okay, forget about the link, here's an embed of the "Come and Go" video!

No comments: