Thursday, December 17, 2009

TRAILER FOR IRON MAN 2!!!!!!!!!!!

If you would have told me 5 years ago that one of my favorite comics each month would be an Iron Man comic, I would have laughed at you. I've never been an Iron Man fan. I've never been a big fan of any of the wealthy superheros out there. I guess I just can't relate.

And then Civil War happened, and Tony Stark became Mr. Awesome in the Marvel Universe. And then the Skrulls launched their Secret Invasion, and his world went to hell. It has been a wild and awesome ride.

Also in that time, Robert Downey, Jr. starred as Tony Stark in the Iron Man movie, and he owned that role. That was hands down one of the best comic book movies I've ever seen.

So we're only a handful of months away from Iron Man 2 being released, and the first trailer is finally out. I'm not lying when I say I love this so much that I want to take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant (I've been watching too much 30 Rock).

[For some reason, I can't get the trailer to play at the correct size. Grrrrr...]

No comments: