Thursday, December 31, 2009

End-of-the-Year Video Dump

I've found that a LOT of shows I liked as a kid just don't hold up now, so I've held off on watching any A-Team episodes. But Star Wars with an A-Team intro? I'm sold.



Did you like Repo: The Genetic Opera but hate Paris Hilton and the music? Try it without the music and with Jude Law, Forrest Whitaker and Liev Shriber.



More Youth in Revolt!



New trailer for Inception, Chris Nolan's follow-up to The Dark Knight. Starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Ellen Page and Joseph Gordon Levitt.



I like Kevin Smith. I like Bruce Willis. I like Tracy Morgan. I don't much care for the trailer of this movie.



I have no idea who the Ying Yang Twins are. Apparently they're musicians of some sort. I first saw this video some time ago but was recently reminded of it. It would be sad, but the translation makes it hilarious.


No comments: