Monday, March 16, 2009

I've taken the first step

I've taken the first steps to actually self publish my babies via blog. For my writing, I've set up robertjrosenblatt.blogspot.com. For the comic book I've got HoleinOneComics.blogspot.com. I'm quite a ways away from finishing the book I want to serialize, but in order to breathe some life into the blog and possibly get some feedback on my writing before I do start posting the book, I'll be putting up some random writings, short stories and poetry and such. Similaryly, I'll be posting updates as to the progress of the comic as progress is made. I'll also be tweaking the design and layout of each blog, hopefully with a good amount of input from character designer and artist for the comic, Beau Johnson.

I've got a lot of grand designs and ideas for both of these new sites, and I'm hoping that actually posting about them here will lead to a little bit of ass kicking so I don't fall behind on anything. I want this to work. I want to be able to look back on this and be proud for fully following through on it, if for no other reason than to say, "This is mine. I did this."

----------------
Listening to: Beck - Scarecrow (El-P mix)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: