Saturday, September 13, 2008

No Update Today

I know all of you (both of you?) were breathlessly waiting for today's TV reviews. Sorry, don't have 'em. I spent all day announcing at the Hendersonville Golden Invitational marching band competition. Had I been home I would have watched the few shows this week I missed, but alas, I didn't. I hope to get the reviews up tomorrow, along with a short write-up on HGI, and a bit of housecleaning, basically explaining what's going on with the page (what the links are on the right and why you should click on them, why I put up my beer list, etc.).

Also, if you have a request for something to be reviewed, whether it's a comic, a movie, a TV show, or a beer, please let me know. I've already gotten three recommendations for Burn Notice on USA, so I'm thinking about tracking down all the previously aired episodes.

So, new stuff up tomorrow.

No comments: